Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday's Summer Rain

My best ever Snuggle Pal and me on the Lake... and the Vine thats taking over the house!






Father's Day and we had much needed Rain! Made a Pot roast for hubby's dinner then he went fishing after work..and a custard base Rice Apple Raisin pudding in the oven for dessert.. Did my first painted/altered on 'photo'.. almost felt wrong, but once I dove in was very happy with the results... will post when it's dry and once I figure what to do with it.. Since I missed the 'Fairy in a Jar Swap', I scanned a old postcard photo from my new download, from 'Enchanted Mercantile' http://www.enchantedmercantile.com/ ... flipped it so same picture printed on both sides..is fairly large 8''tall.... and tried to do photos today, but too dark & overcast..so altered some pictures in my photo files.. our crazy Virginia creeper which has taken over the house & garage! A color photo of me and my dear husband ,was color but turned it black & white added overlays..they are from http://www.scrapgirls.com/ . Loaded up my drying cabinet with papier mache pieces, some are my Bunny Swaps..The fresh rain and the smell of baking apples is de-lish...Hope all Daddies had a good day..

4 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I was bummed about missing the fairy jar swap too, you have a good solution! I'll just make myself a fairy in a jar. By the way, yours is a cutey.

HopHopJingleBoo said...

shes really a cupid..by hey, its my jar!!..thanks..but was so fun i think i will do some more..

Anonymous said...

very cute!! i missed the jar swap too, i think i am going to make one for my little girls room!! i got the download too for the Enchanted Mercantile, thanks for the link!! they have really neat stuff over there!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Love you and your Sugar Daddy, Hope you had a great week end!!!

Mica

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!