Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Jenny's 'Bits & Pieces' Swap

' Jenny's Swap' go to her blog for more info..




One of my favorite Bunny cards..



These girls need some Tiaras!




Be patient.. it won't be out til August! argh!!





Here, I am jumping into another Swap!! but is too interesting of a challenge not too! May have to do a couple of these ...It is a 9x12 canvas made into a grid of 12 squares , sort of a patchwork of cool stuff, mixed media...

and tried out another Title Page Header.. not sure I like it.. will change it in a day or 2!! went and bought some neat digi stuff at: http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/ so will be my late night project!

Almost ready to do pictures before I mail out of the 'Tiara/Crown Swap', had too much fun ..I made 4, even a bunny crown.. and don't ask why..I dunno, just wanted to play....and went to Amazon to buy this cool book of 'Tiaras& Crowns' to make and Dang! [ read about on Pam Garrison blog, her crown is the cover] It won't be out til August!! Will do pictures of projects tomorrow and some bunny bookcovers from my collection..so stay tuned......

4 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Bunny crowns! Oh my! Okay-you asked if you could help me with something after the paper doll thing. I have a really dumb question-how does everyone make those tissue paper circle things? Like the ones on your header. Can you recommend a tutorial or something? Thanks!

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Hi Debra, just hopping in to say hello, love the new banner, so colorful and cheerful!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hi Debra....
I am trying to find Jenny's blog address? ? ? want to find out more about the swap....
have a Terrific Day
cheryl

HopHopJingleBoo said...

hi , jenny's is 'everday is a holiday' who is doing the 'bits & pieces collage swap.. Debra

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!