Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bunny Swap Results..and pending...


Oh my!! took me almost 4 hours to email all and make sure I didn't miss anyone... but... if I did..Sorry!! email me and will fix..hey ladies! I'm new at this, plus I was typing and drinking!! Naturally I jumped in head first...anyways.. I will do a more formal annoucement later.. after I get some sleep!

I was prepared to take on 3 trades, so if anyone wants to do a trade I have room for 1 more! Already have 2 partners now.. jenny & mica..talk about pressure to do a good swap!!!

So the First response is the one that will even everything out .. the way I picked> Typed up everyone's name {I hope I got Everyone!} on pink paper ,cut them out, tossed in a bowl , sat in front of the computer with a glass of wine or 2, and so it went til almost 4 am!

Poor Jenny, was the last name in the bowl.. a total of 43 are in the swap..there were 3 others but they did not send me a email or blog... sooo ...if you are still out there.. email me..but this is really the Last Day to do it!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!