Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Party & Sister Time




Well, its been a few days since I was on the computer...our June 1st little party was a pleasure..I was so happy and nervous to see everyone...sorry didn't even think of doing pictures!!

Now I'm hooked on Silpada jewelry! I have some collaged charms by 'Sally Jean' http://www.sallyjean.com & 'Blue Vivor' http://www.bluevivor.com and the silver and freshwater pearl necklaces, look great with them.. while my sister Diane was here, we did some brainstorming and alittle junk store shopping ..planning something special for Oct.!! so will keep you posted...found this sweet little picture so thought would share.. Was a surprise this morning to receive a email for my 'Crown & Tiara Swap' partner, this will be fun , is my First Swap too.. I never had a tiara to wear , have been seeing them for awhile in the magazines,websites and blogs.. Still have July 4th pieces to finish this weekend to post for sale on my website Monday the 11th..then can start on the swap projects..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!