Friday, September 21, 2007

Thanks & Swaps..

Thank you, to all the creative and thoughtful ladies who joined in the swap..

A sweet little package stuffed full of paper goodies from Tini in Germany for the 'Vintage Banner Swap'! Thank you!

A digi picture done with a Holiday Sampler freebie from Shabby Princess http://www.shabbyprincess.com of my girl kitty 'Baby Girl'..



A collage made by Natalea of http://www.kandeland.typepad.com/ for the Halloween Swap.. Thank you love it!



Swap package from Natalea ,tea towels, candle, tags, tiny heads, Halloween collage and pretty ribbons..and wrapped in orange tissue! Thank you!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd banner the best but that's just me. I just wish I could do one banner for my blog.

:) Bren

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!