Sunday, September 16, 2007

Swap and Working!

Freebie Postcards...






I bought half a black valance at local St. Vinnie store, works great for decorating.. clipped it with my vintage Beistle cutouts, the half pumpkin was a Target gem, used my swap tags from Betty as tassels on my garland..old plastic jol rubbed with a gold wash and filled with silks.. the can dangle was from Target..



Hung up my art glass balls over the kitchen sink and the copper mold fruit basket is from My 'Vintage Kitchen Swap' with Ele of http://www.abitofpinkheaven.blogspot.com/..My wine shelf is empty of wine bottles and filled with knicknacks...and my Bethany Lowe reproduced pieces on the window sill.. plus my 2 favorite bisque 'pixies on bugs'...




Another freebie postcard .. one of my favorite places to be.. in bed, with a snuggly kitty..





A sneak peak at my projects.. for the "Sweet & Sinister Swap" at http://www.artsymama.blogspot.com/







A freebie picture ..







Altered photo of swap..







A somewhat altered photo of my swap for the Halloween Hat Swap at http://www.speckled-egg.blogspot.com/









a Free pumpkin cut out..










12 comments:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Wowee! I love your blog! You have a ton of creativity - your arrangements are so festive! I agree about snuggling with a cat - nothing better except more cats! I am having fun with the swap! Thanks for all the eye candy!

Lolly said...

You are so talented! Thanks for organizing the Black Cat and Pumpkin swap....it's been a lot of fun! I'm getting ready to ship my stuff to my partner tomorrow (priority mail, of course!)
-Lolly

Anonymous said...

You have the absolute best Halloween ideas--I love everything. Thank you so much for providing the pictures and cut outs.

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing pics. of your fun home! I want to come and visit for the weekend...it would be like staying at a bed and breakfast and I would feel like a kid in a candy store too! What fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Debra
Your house looks so fabulous, vibrant and cozy, the colours of fall look glorious. Your swap goodies look fantastic too - you have been busy! Lucky ladies...Thanks for the freebie pics...Love the lady dancing!! Have a great week

Flea Market Queen said...

Debra...
Love your decor! You always dress to impress...
Priscilla

vivian said...

Debra, I just love all your halloweenies!! Everything looks great!
I'm dieing to know what you are making for your swap partner!
vivian

Anonymous said...

wow! I love that doll dolled up for halloween in the oval frame on the right! Somebody is going to love their swap goodies! That is a great collage!

Betty said...

So Cute! I only wish I had as many decorations as you! You've inspired me to get mine out of the garage!

Sheri said...

oh I love how you changed your blog around again! I love these colors... but you seem to make somthing beautiful everytime with these colors! your swap looks like its fun!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hi Debra,

Love the Pics.... I would love to see your House, What Pazazzzzz! I hope it is OK, I copied the Free Pumpkin to make my Blog look alittle more Halloweeney
cheryl
(see you in Northville)

bluemuf said...

More great eye candy and thank you for the freebie. Always appreciated

Karen
Bluemuf

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!