Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Karla's House Party! Show and Tell..

oops! forgot to add this picture! it has Karla's 'Paperdoll Dress' with bunny!



One of my favorite things is my faux Feather tree in the kitchen.. pictures from 2006..


My old tins in there new display..2007



My Halloween collections..2007 [you can see more ofthe halloween decorations in past postings]





My Santa Collections..2006





My bunny Collections..2006














So happy to be at Karla's House Party! Her home is a dazzler!! Someday I'm Gonna visit that Girl!! hehee.. Karla has a eye for 'beautiful clutter' and you can see her on her blog http://www.karlascottage.typepad.com/ and in the new Romantic Home magazine! What I love about my home is , just waking up every morning to enjoy the things I love.We have a tiny house and it had tiny rooms, then last year we remodeled and opened up the livingroom, dining room and kitchen [all new kitchen too] into one big cosy room and no matter when you are the wall with my shelf [my mantle sort of] is the focal point..and our home is a happy place to be for all who are here.. Thanks Karla ,as you too have touched our home with your little pieces of art..







10 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Your place is so warm, welcoming, and colorful!! I want to come and look through all of it in person.

Kari said...

Wow, what amazing pictures of your collections. You have A LOT of fabulous stuff!!! I just posted a bunch of my fall decor on my blog for the party:)
Cheers
Kari

Dena said...

I am just loving all of your pumpkin goodies and your vintage container collection is fantastic!

Dena

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Your home looks so colorful and fun!!! Thanks for sharing it with us all!
Barbara

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!! Your collections are to die for!!! I feel like a little kid peeking in thru a window display begging to come inside!!! Im drooooling!!!! Your blog rocks!!!! Love! Love! Love!
Thanks for sharing!
Smiles,
Jennifer
www.sweeteyecandycreations.typepad.com

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

fabulous collections!!!

bluemuf said...

Debra, you have the most amazing collections. I need to keep coming back to see all the little details

Karen

Debbie Doughty said...

Another Debra with an "a" here! Love your collections. Can't wait to come back an see your Christmas stuff!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Love your collections!
I have to come back to keep checking on you!

Heather - Speckled Egg said...

Your collections are amazing!!!! LOVE the tree!!!

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!