Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Swap Package Today and Digi Kits!

Hello, here are 2 interesting little' digi kits' from 'Rhonna Farrer' that are so cool...just love her style and colors! You can find them at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ ..so if you want to try digital scrapping and want a new blog banner ,well this is a good start! Wow! Think I want them..

Love this kit with the fall and winter color palette..those swirls are sooo cool..

Me in my Peter Rabbit Halloween costume with my mom at a school Carnival in Calif.....



My framed collage picture.. was the inspiration for the 'Halloween Swap' theme.. Got this cool gothic style digital frame at http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/ it's from Rhonna Farrer..was from a downloaded Freebie kit..plus they have real paper scrapping supplies too..




Received one of my Swap partner's packages today from Debb G at 'Debb's Gathering Place' at http://www.debksg.blogspot.com/..this painted box was inside the mailing box.. plus a Martha Stewart paper box and she even painted the mailing box label ..which I saved.. you can see all swap pictures on Flickr group! Very cute! I noticed some of the swap ladies do not have Flickr...So if you want, even if you have Flickr... you can email me your 'Halloween Swap Photos' and I will post on the 'flickr group swap page' for everyone to see..





Debb you out did yourself! Love the Matha Stewart printed stuff.. oodles of ribbons, tinsel tassels, a wood cat, stickers, paper candy bags, a cute cat bell, black feather trim, a flashing cat pin [gotta wear that when we got to visit the grandkids!]






I was working on a Halloween charm bracelet and Debb sent some 'cool pumpkin jingle bells' and a silver cat charm, that were perfect for the bracelet! and lastly a cool ink pen [I'll use that at my upcoming Halloween Show in Oct.!] thank you and hope my package wasn't too boring compared to yours!







No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!