Monday, September 3, 2007

Halloween Swap List







Well having problems in my emails.. again.. so thought easiest way to list the partners is here .. most everyone is listed on my Eye Candy Blog List...This is the list so far.. if you are missing or whatever... just email and will try to fix.. Thanks for patience..


1.Laura/beelicious handbags & Crystal/get right 2.Beth/bethleintz &Tamy/simply mein 3.Kelli/kelli bear haven & Tricia/vintage bliss 4.Michelle/faerie dust dreams & Mica/garboodles 5.Barbara/123 lavender lollipop lane & Vivian/vivswhimsy 6.Marie/junkdrawer & Cheryl/zanymayd 7.Michele/cupcake kids decor & Bridget/bridies home 8. Jerusalem/mia storia divita & Kimberly/treasures of the heart 9.Catie/catieans corner & Lolly/lollys nest egg 10.Amy/crafting by candlelight & Cheryl/rosey posey confections


11.Tiffany/scrap a daisy & Calleen/caleenrae 12.Judy/judys crafts & Susan/sues kitchen 13. Betty/shes sew pretty & Amy/mi vida credora 14.Elizabeth F/ elizabeth gwen original & Karen/blue muf 15.Elizabeth/elizabeth holcombe & Ele/abit of pink heaven 16.Jenny/jenny everydays a holiday & Jenelle/sleepy hollow craft company 17.Kim/calamity kim & Jessi/scrappy jessi 18.Priscilla/flea market queen & Susan/big blue frog 19.Angie/scrap n moms moments & Brenda/benzy55 20.Dolly /from my cherry heart & Suzy /georgia peachez 22. Nat/ kandeland/ & Daphe/tiny rick rack & Debra/hophopjingleboo ...so far

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! I am so excited about this! Thanks for all the hard work- I found my email in my Junk mail- I don't know why that happens sometimes! I am so happy that I know my partner and can't wait to get busy! Thanks for hostessing!

Michelle said...

I got an email from you but don't see my name on this list. I will send your email back as a reply. Thanks for all your hard work!

Betty said...

Debra, I don't see a link for my swap partner, so if she reads this or if you have her link can you send it to me? I'm mailing your paper doll dresses tomorrow. I've gotten so many comments on your tags. People love them!

Sadie Olive said...

Just a note to say your banner and Halloween images are so much fun! I love them. :)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I look forward to all the pictures, since I didn't join the swap. It will be fun to check it all out!

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!