Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tussie Mussie from Marie and other stuff..

Trilliums at the cabin in May..

Someone asked about pictures of the cabin, well here is a view from the cabin deck in May, I didn't bring the Camera to take any pictures as who wants pictures of cleaning and dead mice ?! Not me! But will bring camera with next time.. which will be Thursday.. so Cabin pictures are coming..

Snowballs from the garden..


Yesterday a nice surprise from Surprise, Arizona! My Tussie Mussie Swap, a neat Halloween cone filled with stickers, assorted papers,ribbons,even some bunny cards a cool old Halloween picture ,that I want to frame even a little charm bracelet ,so now I will go look on ebay and get some more charms to add too.. Thanks Marie love it! Tomorrow I will post pictures of 'Your Cone', and I made 2 extras , if anyone wants to swap for..come back on Wednesday to look..



1 comment:

Daisy said...

Ohh thank you, thank you. Cabin pitures. I cant wait 'till then.
Daisy xx

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!