Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday Art Hat Treat!

Well ,the day started out with the hope of Rain, but came and went... the mail lady [sometimes we have a mail man] brought me two Boxes and a check..yeah! A treat on this muggy day,no rain but the day isn't over yet... oooh the hats were even prettier than the pictures[she has much better photos than me , so go look at her inspiring blog] http://www.calamitykim.typepad.com I was amazed at all the 'extras' old hankies, pages of books, a Halloween scarf and tiny black kitty, piece of a old quilt.rubber stamps a really cool tag with her biz card on the back ,pinned that to my computer bulletin board.. Big Hug.. thank you Kim! I will take good care of your pieces!

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

Wow! What wonderful treats! Kim's hats are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I was going to suggest you bend the wire back out into shape because I bent it to get it in the box. I had them turned out and down- and my husband says to be careful of the hat on the lamp- it may be too hot and could not only melt the hat but do worse!! Beware the Calamity!!

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!