Friday, March 26, 2010

Pretties

Geez! I just love my new fringing scissors! Made up these 'new brooches/corsages' to wear or use as decorations..Did some whimsical critters sculpting in a tiny size.. added some crackle textures and lots of fringed crepe paper ... Ta dah ! Reprinted French postcards and attached the pin back to some pretty art paper.. A sweet gift! Now on my Etsy... Monday will be the last day I will add spring stuff up on Etsy..I leave April 1st to visit with the grandkids and my daughter ...be back in May.

Received one of my Swaps the other day from Meri http://www.imaginimeri.blogspot.com/..my husband must have radar as he snagged the marshmallow bunny and ate it before I looked at all the treats in my package!

Absolutely loved the cone and all the pretty laces, flowers ,buttons, paperdoll,paper gifts, ribbons and candy treats..thanks Meri!! It was a fun swap, giving and receiving!


Tag made by Meri on my Easter tree plus all the little chicks in hat are from Meri also..

Here's the old look' pink crepe paper ornament' and the new improved using peach color crepe paper [thanks to the fringing scissors!].. used Sandy Mastroni Bunny card and added alittle coarse glitter... just love it! See her blog http://www.smastroni.blogspot.com

Real painted eggs and glass eggs on the tree..
The snow has melted here and the sun has been shining all week..here's my kitchen window..

That's me in my paint covered apron...


I received some packages the other day will post pictures on Monday.. Have a great weekend I'll be putting my nose to the grindstone and finishing all my projects..

2 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

ah .. it looks great with glitter !
I've been meaning to get to making a wood cut out of her [ oh .... so hard to get to all the ideas ]
everything looks great !
Happy Spring !!!

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Debra,

Thank you again and again for the lovelies. I'm glad you enjoy yours from me. I had a great time making them for you.

Hugs,
Meri

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!