Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Bounty of Goodies !

OOps! Sorry about being late ..again... 3 New pieces are going on Etsy tonight...

Round Rosie..made over a big gourd.. Sold! Will have more bunnies and chicks ready for Friday!
My mail box was stuffed today! and here are some of the delightful treasures.. a vintage rabbit card /won on ebay..
he moves ..bright rich colors.. mint!
Some Easter scraps from http://www.blumchen.com/ ...
just love their stuff..so pretty!! just in time too as needed for my Easter swaps..Claudia , Mollye and Meri..
Yippy... got my Martha Stewart fringing scissors I bought on http://www.amazon.com/ ..going to play with them tonight!
Bought these adorable German Chick scraps last week and scanned and blew up,then pasted on light cardboad and cut out ..so placed them all over..too cute! [might have to make some pins..
]
Hers a peek at some Easter chickies I was sewing last night..and some other Easter stuff to tease you with..
Repainted this bunny girl as not happy with the look first time..

Now for the really good stuff! A perfect package right down to the tiny rabbit tags! I love the ribbon tied box too! Find this creative artist on Etsy http://www.littleblackrabbit.etsy.com/ The animal charms are cut from old tins..

And a super surprise fill envelope from Sandy Mastroni! I bought her sweet little bunny card with that serious look..and she sent me a big picture of this perfectly sweet blue eyed 'Bunny Girl' [she has big eyes just like my grandaughter!] even has real stitching on it! So will have to find the perfect frame when I go downstate for this treasure.. big hugs to you Sandy!!

The cards I bought [below]plus she sent more treats! A page with the sweetest red haired girl[ will mat and frame her too!] a cute Alice in Wonderland type dolly bookmark but I'll hang her on my bulletin board too pretty to hide in a book!
Plus these fun cards.. too cool!!
[ she does the best kitties too find her on Etsy http://www.sandymastroni.etsy.com/ and her blog link on my sidebar list!

If you noticed the backdrop for the pictures its a log cabin quilt top [ not a quilt yet!] done in Aunt Grace feedsack prints.. in all this marvelous springy colors! Someday I'll finish it!

Another bunny card I won on ebay .. Move his head and a chick pops out and bunny moves his eyes..

Had to win this cardboard rabbit and I did! I will have a scan of her in a day or two .. for your Easter crafting.. Also this neat Chick postcard..!

More pics of those cute chicks!!


Yep! I won another bunny baby in a mohair egg..this has a nice rumble bell sound when shook. and a bunch of embossed holiday cards..

and finally 2 thick cardboard pull toys in their original boxes.. well, I had to punch out and assemble! Too bad there wasn't a rabbit.. but still very nice.. from 1943..
The snow is going fast here.. sunny days and MUD...Getting all my project finished up here as will be gone all of April and first week of May..I will be staying with my daughter and her family for Easter and grandson's birthday!! Friday and Saturday will be the last days I will post stuff on Etsy till I come back home...Will leave April 2nd..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I'm swooning at all of your lovely Vintage things and your latest little bun! So fun!
- Deb

Dirgesinger said...

Hello dear!

I am inviting You to join this blog photo game, the post is here:

http://shadowedpaths.blogspot.com/2010/03/photo-game.html

Anonymous said...

Wow I have never seen so many Easter treasures,so sweet..thank you for your lovely comment.I am inspired by your magical creations.

Sandy Mastroni said...

Oh everything looks wonderful ... I love the same things you do !
Thanks so much for putting photos of my stuff on your blog
THANKS !

Sarah said...

I enjoy looking at all the wonderful things you make. I also notice you redid your header. Looks great!

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!