Monday, March 8, 2010

The Need To Shop!

Doing my part to help the economy....shopping and selling!





Gotta get a pair of the cool fringing scissors!! See them on http://www.bellocchio.com/ also saw that 'Martha Stewart' makes them and is listed on http://www.amazon.com/

Vintage Clover spray.. like this funny 'Kitty & Clover' photo on Etsy..



Bought this cute cute 'Bunny Doll' card set on Etsy.. Sandy Mastroni 'faces' are a favorite! Will frame one for sure and the other 2... hmm... might have to make a bunny paperdoll..


Etsy Jewelry Artist : "Little Black Rabbit" made this triple necklace for little ol' me!


Sharing a couple of pictures of my 'first alchemy order' on Etsy from a gifted artist Nancy in Seattle.. her store is 'Little Black Rabbit' [how could I resist with that name?!]. She makes and designs neat jewelry from old and new tins [another of my favorite things!] so requested if she could do a 'Rabbit' or even a 'Owl or Squirrel ' and she did all 3 ! I just love it! I'm also tempted by for floral tin necklaces...

4 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Wow Debra,

What cool stuff. I've been making some fringe out of rolls of crepe paper, and those scissors would have come in handy......I might have to get a pair. That necklace that was made for you is gorgeous and I'm sure looks awesome on you. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Meri

vivian said...

oh ! must go check out those fringe scissors!! have fun shopping!

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

The necklace you had made by Nancy in Seattle is soooo pretty! I love the three little animals...squirrel, owl and bunny!

Sharon said...

I like ur necklace , I got my gemstone jewelry necklace from angara.com ....they too have great designs at affordable price...

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!