Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Back and Feelin' Creative!

March is here and soo many project left undone! The snow will soon go..I hope....

To All the Ladies I owe Swaps to... PLEASE email me with your addresses and what Swap.. as have Valentines, which I added Easter stuff to and have 'Dolls and Bunny stuff ' ....

Today even got my Easter stuff out....also put some pieces on http://www.glitterandgrunge.com/ spent all morning on the computer [made up a new blog banner. hmm.. maybe do another as it looks fuzzy] Anyways, I know I am better, when I can sit here! ha-ha!


Well things were not this dramatic..but I could have used a few of Joanne's S. wonderful Blooody Mary's..heehee... Had a few days I feel like a sick ol' dog and under the covers I stayed! There were days I did get focused...things done and boxed up.. so pretty much I was sick all of Febuary...argh...No more swaps for me for awhile, as have to build up my inventory and 'CLEAN' my workroom.. I shudder at the thought...Yikes!





And some 'Easter Scraps' for you more will come in the days ahead..have lots of Easter stuff to share.









After weeks of feeling like a wet noodle, I woke up this morning feeling normal once again! Had 'Real Work' to do as making 'samples' for Bethany Lowe Collection for 2009.. Iam so happy to be with this company...received 3 big boxes the other day, with the reproduced pieces for this year and they did a fabulous job! 'Thank you Bethany!'





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Deb! Could you let me know if you got my e-mail with my address for the vintage valentine swap? P.S I love your Easter banner!!! Sandy:)

The Tattered Rose said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Thanks for the bunnies. They are too cute. I love the new blog banner. Cheers, Trish G.

vivian said...

WEll There you are!!! Welcome back to the living! I had that flu too.. sure does put ya out of commission for a bit huh?!glad your feeling better and glad to see you back here. I look forward to your bright and cheerful posts!! As for swaps.. I told you before dont worry about the swap we were doing together, just forget it!! but I will email you your doll partners address in case she doesnt see your post! cant wait to see all the new things your creating for bethany lowe! I'm sure to be drooling over them all, because your just too darn creative!!!
Your banner is adorable, I dont think you need to make another.
Spring is in the air ... only 19 days til the first day! Cant wait for sunshiney warm days.. open doors and windows and FLOWERS!!
have a great week!!
hugs
viv

Pam said...

So glad you're feeling better.
I hope this week will be a good one for you.

I love your blog!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

the new banner is awesome as well as the bunnies you were so kind to gift us with....Smiles to you

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Sorry you've been under the weather. But I'm looking forward to seeing your new things. I'm always amazed and inspired by your creativity.
Blessings, and stay well~
Cathy

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!