Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Misc. Halloween Stuff!

Well, its really not a 'Halloween picture' but thought you may like it..

Here's 2 interesting old postcards...


Old Dennison paper seals..
more colorful old tags............

Cute Veggie man and pumpkin postcard...

Do you have this problem? I do!! Our kitties are always mooching from us and we do end up giving them food from our plates..guess thats why they are fat..


A fun paper napkin..I have maybe 20 different, so will scan all for the blog.. as great graphics..


I like the cute cats for Halloween not the scary, I want the grandkids to 'like' cats not fear them!



A neat old magazine and wonderful Victorian trade card..



Friends for Halloween, pumpkins and a black rabbit..
Magazine ad from when I was a Kid ...............

9 comments:

Amy A said...

These are great images, thanks for sharing. I love that black cat, think I might've had that decoration as a child or something.

vivian said...

I imagine being at your house would like being at a museum! You never run out of new things to show!!
hey.. are you up for a little christmas elf swap by anychance? I'm looking for a few extra creative girls.. just posted on my blog.. would LOVE tohave you play.. but totally understand if you cant. But do stop by and check it out.
hugs!
vivian

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Debra, Love your paper mache pals! I'm following your blog now:) I found you through another blog giveaway. We love and feed our fur babies tiny bits of our food too. They're so precious;) Come visit me, I'm having a giveaway now and would like you to enter if you care to. Carol

Lynn Stevens said...

What Great halloween images you have, really enjoyed them!

Kris Dickinson said...

Wonderful ephemera! Thanks SO much for sharing! - Kris

Carrie said...

Vintage Halloween is the BEST!! That Candy ad is wonderful!!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

Carolee said...

Wonderful Halloween images! It was so great to see your wonderful work in person at the Ghoultide Gathering...One of these years I'll actually have time to shop while I'm there, lol. :)

Happy Halloween!
~ Carolee

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Happy Haunts to you dear Queen of October!!! Enjoyed every minute of my visit here tonight!

SEO Services India said...

thanks for this post. It helped me a lot. Btw How you get ideas for such posts.

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!