Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back again and Tagged Twice!

Wow!! I have been getting a lot of nice comments .. Thank you All !! For taking the time to type kind thoughts.. enjoy a cup of your favorite brew on me!

No time or energy.. the past few days to work with my blog... trying to get my website and work room in order as will be switching next week to Christmas !! [scary!the workroom part]...We will be going to Wausau on Friday to get supplies and I need to shop for swap partners and granddaughter.. yippee! I get to spend money... in 'real stores'!


Here are some pretty old prints of melons for Fall ...Good Stuff in the mailbox. received my new 'Victoria' magazine today..its lovely and the same format.. thank you! Like it never left us! and the Thanksgiving issue of 'Country Living' with a good article on transfereware, my favorite dishes!

ok ok .. 7 Things About Me.. 1.I am a magazine junkie 2.I feel naked without lipstick and hate dry lips! 3. I have a terrible fear of heights, but love airplanes and helicopter trips! 4.Always wanted curly curly hair 5.I procrastinate..a lot! 6.Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday [ because it has my 3 favorite things to do, cooking, eating and being with my loved ones!] 7. Really bad at math..ok was that 7 things???


Here is a close-up of a Bethany Lowe repro of my work that I will be selling on my website http://www.hophopjingleboo.com/I kept one and selling this one , it's signed by me and to make it special I added a Paper hat made from a old magazine page a Halloween cut out with a pinch of glitter.. and it comes off , if you want.

This was one of my favorite pieces I made for the Halloween Show[which now has its own blog! http://www.ghoultidegathering.blogspot.com/ ].. Goth Batty Girl, she now lives in Florida..










12 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

These are great Debra, i love their faces!!!

Jenna Z said...

We will be up in Wausau NEXT weekend! We have a dog show near Chicago that weekend and we firgured while we're halfway to the in-law's, might as well drive the other halfway and visit! I love Wausau, I hope there are still leaves on the trees up there. Our have barely begun to turn orange but I hear you've already got the majority of the fall colors.

Anonymous said...

Debra,
First, I need to thank you for the black cat and pumpkin swap..it was totally fun. Second, the 7 things list...I identify with #'s 1, 6, and 7. When you have a moment, check todays post on my blog...all about collecting magazines. So much in common...I'm looking forward to seeing your Christmas work. Susan

love.boxes said...

Don't miss the Alexandra article on page 84 of the new Victoria! She's my favorite!

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

I always love visiting you blog because you have the most colorful post! Thank you!
I'm having a demo party on my blog now, hope you can come and play!

Sunny Chick said...

Hey Deb! I just love your site and your creations. You are so talented! Must say I have saved many of you awsome post cards. Thanks for them all!!:0)
Blessings

eb said...

love all of this -

xox - eb.

Flea Market Queen said...

Debra...
I love your these!
Priscilla

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Your weird things hit too close to home!!! LOL.
I love your crafts you are very talented.

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Deb, your work is so enchanting, I love it all to bits. I'm a magazine junkie too, I actually love taking my kids to the dentist, because he gets the very best magazines LOL

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Deb, your work is so enchanting, I love it all to bits. I'm a magazine junkie too, I actually love taking my kids to the dentist, because he gets the very best magazines LOL

Christopher A. Klingler said...

LOVE THIS!!! '-)

Best,
Chris

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!