Monday, July 2, 2007

Found a New Swap and waiting..


Its a rainy cool day here and while having my third coffee break! went hopping thru the blogs.. at 'Karla Cottage' I saw a New Swap, sooo checked it out! Its a "Art Doll Party Hat Swap" hosted by http://www.craftingbycandlelight.blogspot.com/ so go there and get all the info..well, I had to sign up and then share...there is a how-to on 'Art Chix' about the Art Doll Hats here's the link> http://www.artchixstudio.com/create/classroom/class_artdollhats.htm ..and was so neat I made a collage for it, using the 'Memorabilia kit 'at http://www.scrapbookbytes.com/ and the pewter frame is from a kit of Bonnie van Esch's elements.. [see a previous post for info]

I'm still waiting for every one's Bunny photos and to hear from my partners..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debra,
I sent you mine last week..Did you get them?

Blessings,
Michelle

Amy M. said...

OH, that is just wonderful! Do you mind if I post it on my blog?

Thanks!!

-Amy

Anonymous said...

OOOH thanks for the swap info...that sounds like a blast! What a good idea...I hope I can join in on the fun. BTW I soo enjoyed all the fun with the bunny swap...I can't wait til mine arrives :)

Anonymous said...

Your Art Doll Party Hat Swap collage is darling! I may have missed the okay, but may I use this for the swap button on my blog? It's just so sweet! This is my first visit here...looks like I have lots of looking around to do!

Sheri said...

hey i think that we had a month... i can wait till your ready to send my package to you.. i dont mind... it seemed to me that it was more up to us when it was due. i havnt seen anyone say when either... your involved in way more swaps than i so you let me know and we can try to mail our stuff at the same time. is that cool? have fun!
sheri your MA partner

oldflowers4me said...

ooohhh- the party hat swap looks divine-your world is a beautiful place - singing and skipping love jo

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!