Sunday, October 14, 2012

Halloween Home Decor

Well I didn't decorate as much this year as we are adding on a new deck and screened porch to the kitchen and was hoping to spend Halloween at my daughters new home..
 I did take out all my old favorites and adding some new pieces from Ghoultide Gathering ..and working on some custom oreders plus finishing up leftover projects so will have more items added to Etsy by Wed. or Thurs.





The cutest ever pug and kitty  spun cotton ornaments!


  Fiber optic tree with a Kristen Beason spider ornament and the tiny star with pumpkin is Alan Cunningham..


  Jerry and Darla Arnold delightful fairy and kitty with a big pumpkin and carrot mama..
 more Kristen Beason Designs..





Purple cobwebs just to be different..


Some cute finger puppet bats resting on my fall flowers

 He-Be-Je-Bes veggie man..

A chalkware doll I redid and even decorated one of the aquariums.

Anyways heres a peek at my treasures.. 

3 comments:

ImagiMeri said...

Wowza, that's quite the collection. I love all the goodies you took to Ghoultide Gathering. Amazing work as usual pretty lady.

Hugs,
Meri

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

WOW! It's just stunning! Really...every single piece! I can see work from so many talented artists! Thank you so much for showing us your collection.
Erica :)

Laura S Reading said...

What would it look like if you had really gone all out and decorated?

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!