Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back and Feeling Fine

Back from the land of the 'icky sicky' and slowly starting to work again! Lots of ideas for projects.. and will be sharing alot of my old Valentines with you..for your use... just hope I can stay focused!

Glad to be working the past couple of days... and well, here's a peek at a couple of Valentine pieces that will be for sale Etsy this Wed. and a few more pieces will be posted on Friday..

Painted clay 'Boy Cherub' and this 'Bunny' with a Valentine.

Mucha Winter print..
My grandma had a toaster like this.. love eating toast!
Finally feeling my old self again!! [been sick since Christmas ..ugh!!] Anyways, went back to work on Saturday.. have alot of stuff on the work bench to finish. So picking my way thru and adding new stuff too. Even made 2 new banners this morning for blog..I used the one with a picture of one of my dolls..

2 comments:

vivian said...

woo hoo! welcome back! now stay healthy!!
eat some vitamins.. (I'm a fine one to talk.. i dont take them myself! lol)
love your boy cherub! soooo funny!
hugs
viv

William Bezek said...

Love the vintage graphics...and that is one sassy bunny!

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!