Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Issue Celebrate 365 and Other Delights!

Happy to annouce that the new issue of 'Celebrate365' has a sweet little scrapbook article of some of my Christmas Collectins for you to enjoy.. some of my original work and reproductions made by Bethany Lowe Designs, some antique and new collectibles all mix in a happy blend for the holiday! Thank you Connie ! The link to the site is on my sidebar..



A cute Santa baby..


Here is my Favorite Snowman Capt. Snowball, he is featured in the new issue of 'Celebrate365'
and will be for sale on etsy today..

Look what came in the mail today!!! A trio of Scott Smith Santas, a lantern, a candy container and a small figurine.. Absolutely love them!! I have a weakness for white Santas..

The Santa Lantern is in the glass cabinet for the moment to be safe till I get a tiny light for him..

The Candy container Santa has joined the family next to my Silver Bunny [got when I was 2] and Bethany Lowe tall tan Santa.
A close-up of the Cody Foster Gnome on Mushroom glass ornament.
A old roly poly Santa repainted by me ,notice his bunny?!

A lucky ebay win, this delightful small 10''German doll in her original outfit. She has blue glass eyes and a crude papier mache body...but she still is pretty to me..just needs some TLC..
Here she is standing with another Doll I received the other day [see previous posting]. She has been cleaned up, her hair cleaned and combed into a fat little braid with newly cut bangs and waiting for some arms and a new dress.

While I was looking at one of my favorite blogs [ www.deignersblock.blogspot.com . I looked at a German online catalog ' Impressionen' that she had posted about.. so did some Wishful Shopping.. saw these cool Angel Wing cookie cutters and yummy sweater .. too bad can't speak German, but can figure out a few of the words..

1 comment:

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Deb,
Beautiful photos!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New year!
Hugs, Sharon

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!