Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Sparkle

Here a sad little Snow Boy on Etsy and 'new banner' designed by Vintage Bella http://www.vintagebella.etsy.com/ she has some lovely graphics and trinkets too!

Finally pulling out my Christmas decorations.. not real motivated this year as will just be the 2 of us.. so eager to start on some Sewing projects that have been stewing in my head for some weeks now..well heres a peek of some of my Christmas trinkets.. more coming.. Bought this pretty Pink Santa repro on ebay from Debbie whose store is 'Sugar Camp Cottage ' and she has a nice selection of goodies and some great photos.. very pleased with him and also a nice little Nicol Sayre angel. debbie also has a blog.. please take a peek http://www.sugarcampcottage.blogspot.com/


Some of my art glass balls all polished up ..
A new Nicol Sayre repro and a homemade paper Santa tree topper.
Close-up of Shiny Brite ornaments and vintage glass coffee pot and beads.
I love table top trees..
A shy Snowboy designed by me and reproduced by Bethany Lowe.
Another of my trees in the kitchen, hanging with a collection of 'Old World Christmas Glass'.. one of my new ones is a 'Octopus on a blue ball'.
Santa in his Zepplin made by Bethany Lowe.

This year I hung snowflakes over the sink and a snow angel.. was a snowy day, perfect for decorating.. Sculpting a few Christmas Figures for etsy so will be posting them soon..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!