Saturday, June 7, 2008

Seeing Red, Red, Red..

Sadie Olive has a fun game for the Blogs of Red pictures to share... so had to do it! Go to :Sadie Olive's blog for more details.. http://www.sadieolive.typepad.com

Santa in Red.. a must!

A Favorite old postcard of Rabbits on a Red background..
Robin Red Breast and Red berries..

A pretty French card with Red strawberries..

Another Red Easter postcard..

Really Red Fall trees... maples..

Yummie, yummie Red fruit and veggies..

A Red heart head boy made by me..
My favorite room in Ralph Lauren paint 'Deep Red'.
Another picture of our Red bedroom.

My favorite doll in her Red French ribbon bow .
A pretty doll in Red hair...
A Red dressed witch on a old postcard.
Love is a big red heart..well atleast on Valentines Day.


A nice little Red Book cover..

A Red toile wallpaper..this might be going in our' Bathroom remodel project'..

Red dressed German paper dolls..would be nice in red crepe paper skirt and pantaloons..

A neat old graphic ad in Red..

Red roses are so pretty..


Red flowers,always get my attention..

Rabbit in a big Red egg postcard..










4 comments:

vivian said...

oops I'm back! I forgot to tell you that I LOVE your banner!

LiLi M. said...

Wow, I just have to tell you that there is nothing like your red pictures...thanks!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I love all your different reds! Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Too!

Idamaria said...

Hi Debra,
It's been quite awhile since we have connected. My blog is idamaria-appletree.blogspot.com and my Etsy shop is www.guidoneetsy.etsy.com I closed my shop in Evansville 1 1/2 years ago and now I'm on the vurge of re-opening my own "Windmill Antiques Center" in a beautifully restored building one block down from my old shop. My blog name is Rosa in memory of my grandmother. I'm going to be in the U.P. in August, with my sisters and brothers up by Iron River.We will be staying at Whistler's Hideaway. Can't wait! LOve, love this red pansy. Please sign my guestbook and leave a comment. Your work is clever as usual and a delight to view. Jean from Wisconsin

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!