Friday, June 6, 2008

Johnny and Me

Posted this a little early as will be gone for a couple of weeks and not sure if I will have access to a computer...

Yep, Johnny and me share the same birthday..born under the same sign..but I had it first by 9 years..[heehee]... yeah, we are both eccentric to a degree, maybe him more than me...'maybe'...

A few silly observations by me: His kids are half French, my grand kids are half French. We both like wearing bracelets, we wear glasses and are part Indian...I grew up in Calif. he moved to Calif. We have a few bad habits, he smokes too much and I drink too much coffee..having said that, I have never met the fellow, he never calls or visits...and was in Wisconsin recently too! Oh well, I still like watching his movies anyways...soooo... HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO US! Have a good one and many more Johnny.... Eat lots of cake and drink some wine..I know thats what I plan to do!


Isn't he cute?! His momma must be so proud!

Like this photo in the old garden...

Had fun finding the no. 54 on search images on Yahoo..try it with your special number and see what comes up..I didn't use all.. but here's a sample of a few good ones..






More eye Candy for you Johnny Girls.... he 'really' is 'pretty'..

Also to let you know... Tuesday June 10th is the Halloween Folk Art Sale on http://www.pfattmarketplace.com/ and there will be door prize goodies too..maybe tomorrow I will post what I have to offer.. later...

10 comments:

Sassy said...

Happy Birthday to you! And Johnny! I am one year behind you 53 this year is my #. I just have to tellyou I love your blog...thanks for sharing.

Debbie Doughty said...

Happiest Birthday to you! You are a lucky girl to share your day with that 'pretty' man! Thanks for the eye candy :):):)

Angie at Home said...

lol... I love the picture of you on a swing with Mr. D.. oh and Happy Birthday

vivian said...

happy birthday to you and johnny too♪♪♪
He certainly is nice to look at !
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and a nice trip to where ever youre going!
Cant wait to see the goodies youve made for pfattmarket!
hugs
vivian

Kai said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! And YUM, YUM, YUM to Johnny. Could he BE any more gorgeous?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the Johnny pics birthday girl. loved the swing picture.
I am ashamed at how much I do enjoy watching Johnny and looking at his pics.....he is a cutie! and so mysterious and James Barrie---ish. *sigh*

Our Hands For Hope said...

WEll I was going to tell you how cute your halloween stuff is but now.....I can't remember what they looked like!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I share a birthday with David Letterman ~ Sure wish it was someone as beautiful as Johnny!






`

Amy said...

Lovin' the Johnny pics!!!!!!!!!!!
AMY

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
AMY

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!