Monday, November 12, 2007

Upcoming Show

Did up this layout with a new digi kit from http://www.scrapartist.com/ Rhonna Farrer Snow Frames and borders..and one of my papier mache Santas for upcoming Show...

Just a old postcard I dressed up with a crown [she had a Really Bad Hair-Do] and perky bow..and intensified the color..

My Halloween tree is down and Fall bouquet and turkeys are out everywhere and my favorite chalkware squirrel and rabbits..


We had our first snow Nov. 5th and now gone..dressed up the kitchen window in turkeys..




Our first Snow for the Season..all melted away.. but More is coming!!













Here are 2 biz cards I did up ...played with my new digi snow borders.. fun.. love my pastel card with the man and lady French clowns..this is from a series and she is wearing plaid leggings and at the last card she has nothing on! Rather rude pierrot!



A pretty angel card used Rhonna Farrer flourishes...








Some Free turkey cards for you..love the pinky turkey card..
















Hello, been a basement troll the past few days getting ready for my last show of the year next Friday and Sat. in Eau Claire , Wis.. I will downstairs ,booth#83 http://www.holidazearts.com/.. so will post pictures of my booth next week for you to see..well my lunch brake is over back to work! Also been working on my Swap projects as time allows..

5 comments:

Joy said...

It's got to take you an entire day to pack up the past decos and put up the new ones!! I'm so curious to see your storing methods!! With all that you have, you've GOT to have a simple way of getting to it all.

rochambeau said...

They look Great Debra! Fun to see all the different effects you can get! Also, I like the card your working on above too!

Betty said...

I love your new business cards. Can't wait to see what how you decorate for Christmas!

Cindy said...

Can't wait to see what your booth looks like. I love that first snow lay-out. Love those colors and images. All digi? I sooo need to learn. But heck, I can barely put my buttons on my side-bar. LOL. No hope for me.
have a great weekend.
c

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Aren't those days great, when you can just hang out in the workroom and be a troll? I love doing that.

About Me

My photo
Ontonagon, Michigan, United States
Self-taught Artist and Collector of Stuff..grew up a city girl now a Happy Country Grandma! Been married 38 years to a loving Husband,we have the best Daughter & 2 sweet grandchildren..We have 2 fat Cats to keep me company, Rufus B. Wolf & Baby Girl! I have a weakness for vintage Rabbits, old holiday decorations, vintage photos and childrens books, old dolls and stuffed critters, primulas and hostas, old roses, transferware,teapots,old tins, barkcloth and toile,watching movies, staying up late, cozy flannel sheets,perfume.. Coffee or Tea with lots of Real Cream..All types of naughty carbs like pies, cakes and fancy pastries, savory breads.. and now digital scrapping and silver jewelry!